Line 1-2: Import necessary packages
Line 3: Create a blank image using np.zeros(). #see previous tutorial to understand how it works.
Line 4: Use function cv2.circle(image, (x, y), r, color, thickness ) to create a circle on the blank image
- image is the name of the blank image on which we will draw our circle
- (x,y) is the center of the circle.
- r is the radius of the circle
- color defined as (B, G, R). B, G, R represent the intensity of blue, green and red color in your circle. Max intensity is 255 for each color. You can experiment with other value too for different color circles.
- thickness represents the thickness of the circumference line of the circle.